DIAL ELECTRONICS thanks you for your interest in our company. We are looking forward to assisting you with the highest level of service. We have a successful record of working with many adjusters and homeowners alike in the rapid resolution of electronic claims. We provide reliable cost-effective repairs and restorations on all brands of residential and commercial electronics. We use the latest diagnostic equipment and training to determine the source of electronics problems resulting from your peril and remedy them.
DIAL ELECTRONICS provides you with our "Sudden Service" Insurance Program! Yes, in addition to the high quality, low cost repairs and restorations, we have enhanced our services to include:
- Same Day Response. Upon notification by phone, fax or email, DIAL will contact all parties involved to advise them of our unique services and to arrange a convenient pickup of the damaged goods.
- On Site Evaluation / Loss Survey. The DIAL team is able to meet with you on site and record information vital to proper settlement of a claim. We can arrange removal and storage of the electronics and further evaluation as needed. When requested we can provide "cause of damage", pre-existing damage, age, value and other information. Let us be your on-site evaluators.
- Extended "Peace of Mind" Warranty. DIAL is the ONLY repair facility providing one year labor coverage in addition to one year parts warranty on those parts we replace or install in our facility. This is an exclusive service to our restoration clients.
- "Sudden Service" Software Solution. From the moment a claim assignment is received, a file record is created which follows the claim to its conclusion. Claims processing, transportation, repair activities, reports, invoicing, cross-referencing, equipment damage reports, etc. are all handled by our unique system. This enhances the speed and thoroughness of all claim handling procedures and provides the highest level of documentation and accountability.
- Pick-up and Delivery. All equipment picked-up is properly documented including make, model and serial numbers. Our personnel carry IDs and / or business cards, are well trained, and courteous. We work with you to schedule a convenient time.
- Disconnects and Reinstallation. All disconnects and reinstallation of electronics is performed at no additional charge (up to four items) upon pick-up / delivery. Our staff is well trained in the installation of electronics in both the home and office environments. Other arrangements made as needed.
- Direct Billing. With the use of a payment authorization form, we can direct bill the insurance provider for services rendered. Collection of applicable deductibles, and calculation and collection of depreciation amounts is available as a convenience for you.
- Bench Test and Documentation Schedule. Should the insured or the adjuster elect not to repair an item or it is determined unrepairable, or a cash settlement is elected, DIAL will provide you with an Equipment Damage Report indicating loss liability, nature and source of damage and replacement model and prices if needed. Each tested item will then be subject only to a minor bench test fee.
- Storage. Storage of electronics is provided at no charge (up to 30 days) in a safe, climate controlled environment. If needed, arrangements can me made for longer term storage. There is no charge for disposal of equipment and DIAL uses environmentally safe methods. Please remember there are no separate estimate charges or bench fees if DIAL repairs or replaces equipment. Cosmetic damage which renders a unit not repairable is charged only a nominal documentation fee.
Our geographic area of coverage includes, but not limited to Eastern Pennsylvania, Central and Southern New Jersey and Northern Delaware.
We are open daily from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Let us provide you with highest level of service. We are ready to go to work for you, NOW!!